Explore three of Europe’s great cities in Central Europe starting with Prague which is considered as one of the most beautiful European capitals with Gothic architecture, next travel to Vienna - a sophisticated city rich in history and culture, end with Budapest, a gorgeous city known for thermal baths and unique architecture along the Danube River. Enjoy dining in outdoor cafes, learn important historical facts and try Europe’s best beer.
7 DAYS EASTERN EUROPE TOUR
~ Prague, Vienna, Budapest
Be met at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 2: Prague
Followed by breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide for a 3 hours city tour of Prague. Passing one of the oldest monasteries in the Czech Republic - Strahov, you will also see the Prague Loreto Complex and stroll through the Prague Castle courtyards, visit the St. Vitus Cathedral Church, the Royal Palace and admire the panorama of Prague from the viewing platforms. Overnight in Prague.
Day 3: Prague – Vienna
After checking out of the hotel take a train to Vienna (2nd class tickets with seats reservation). Check in at hotel and rest of day at leisure to explore Vienna on own. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 4: Vienna
After breakfast meet the guide in the hotel lobby to enjoy a 3.5 hours tour around Vienna & Schönbrunn Palace (entry tickets included). Also see a famous Ringstrasse street with the most important tourist attractions which Vienna has to offer. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 5: Vienna - Budapest
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and take a train to Budapest (2nd class tickets with reserved seats). On arrival to Vienna be met by driver and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Budapest
Day 6: BudapestFollowed by breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide to enjoy a 3 hours tour around Budapest. The tour will take you to Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Andrassy Boulevard, St Stephen's Basilica, and then to Buda Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and Mount St. Gellert. Admire the famous Hungarian Parliament and Szechenyi Bridge. Overnight in Budapest
Day 7: Budapest
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
Rates per person in Euros in a double room (minimum 2 people) @:
From 01/Nov/17 to 28/Feb/18 3* 321
From 01/Mar/18 to 31/Oct/18 3* 359
@ GST Extra
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Included in Price
· 6 nights accommodation in selected hotels (3 * - Jasmin/ Enziana/ Atlas // 4* - Olympik /Anatol / Novuum Park) or equivalent on bed & breakfast basis
· Airport transfers
· SIC sightseeing tours as per itinerary
Excluded from Price
· All flights, International & Domestic, transfer to and from train stations, reservations, taxes, fees etc.
· Meals apart from breakfast
· All expenses of personal nature like tips, mineral water, laundry charges, telephone charges, food
· Any increase in services that may come into force prior to the commencement and any increase in the cost of land arrangements or airfare due to increase in fuel prices, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates etc.
· All rates are not valid in blackout dates, including national holidays, periods of exhibitions and other events
· The city taxes are to be paid directly on place